Watch Out Muppets About

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
First off apologies, I didn't get this on video camera, or I could of sent it to Beadle.

Secondly it isn't commuting, it was a club run but as its dealing with muppets I thought it belonged here.

For some reason the aforesaid muppet thought he could get his silver estate car through a 1ft gap, even if I wasn't there it was only 3ft, you can do the maths but 6 into 3 doesn't go. My club mate lost the plot (I don't blame him) and chased after the car only to get a 10sec shower, the muppet has angled his washers deliberately :wacko: Well that made me mad too, I shot past my mate and almost caught the pr@t, unfortunately it was on country roads and he managed to lose me. Coming to my senses however, even if I had caught him, what could I have done other than being up for assault.

The worry about this is

HLaB said:
.....only to get a 10sec shower, the muppet has angled his washers deliberately.....

My thinking is that if he has angled washers deliberately, then he EXPECTS a confrontation. If he expects it then he is most likely looking for it. Meaning the whole thing is deliberate.

Top Bottom