Watch spot.:.:::.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Some more pics for your delectation:laugh:

Oris BC3
Oris1.jpg

Tissot Seastar
tissot1.jpg

And finally an oddball Poljot true 24 hour watch
arctic.jpg

MarkF

Guru
ChrisKH said:
Never understood the point in having more than one watch

:biggrin: I am sure people say the the very same about cycles:smile: Or for that matter, whatever people collect as a hobby.

MarkF

Guru
Aperitif said:
I think you are a dedicated enthusiast Mark - lovely pics. You do really like the icon in the first post...don't be a snob now - we're talking about lurve of ideas!:biggrin:
I am a regular of tokyoflash and other places where wristology can be performed :becool:

I do not like it! Nice site, haven't seen that before, I do like some on there though, particularly this:smile:
PIM015_s.jpg

Bloody hell, another watch site to waste my life on

ChrisKH

Guru
MarkF said:
:biggrin: I am sure people say the the very same about cycles:smile: Or for that matter, whatever people collect as a hobby.

Wasn;t a criticism Mark - my brother in-law collects watches, has a safe and everything. He has some very rare Swatch watches from various cruise launches and Olympic events. But personally I need only one!

MarkF

Guru
ChrisKH said:
Wasn;t a criticism Mark - my brother in-law collects watches, has a safe and everything. He has some very rare Swatch watches from various cruise launches and Olympic events. But personally I need only one!

No offence taken Chris, but you are wrong, you also need a watch with a decent WR rating as well:biggrin:

And one for swimming, one for dirty work, one for pleasure, one for dress etc etc:smile:

Would like a nice Longines, the retro Conquest range are beautiful.

ChrisKH

Guru
MarkF said:
No offence taken Chris, but you are wrong, you also need a watch with a decent WR rating as well:biggrin:

And one for swimming, one for dirty work, one for pleasure, one for dress etc etc:smile:

Would like a nice Longines, the retro Conquest range are beautiful.

Yes, you're right there. I have to admit I have been looking at watches with pulse readings for the bike.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I keep breaking watches ... even half decent ones..... so back to a cheapo decathlon watch - 2 year no quibble G-tee - should keep me in watches for a bit....

MarkF

Guru
I like those T-Touches but, here it comes, doesn't the glass get mucky from your fingertips accessing it's features?

Aperitif said:
t-touch-new-t33-7-798-51-220x131.jpg

Daily for me

I like watch threads! There must be a few on CyleChat by now...look forward to the next one! :blush: (Action photos of the inaugural wear of the tdr1nka ticker tocker perhaps..? :biggrin:)

What features? :stop:

~Only joking!;) The compass is neat - as are the other toys from time to time - particularly the altimeter when I'm riding along the plage at Narbonne etc :smile: (it showed me -63m!!!)
The glass is fine not dirty of scratched and I don't cosset it - it's on my working (where's fnaar?) hand all the time - although the central 'winder' pinged off once, then twice - but it's ok now and guaranteed for another couple of years:smile:

Top Bottom