Watching cycling on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toby123

How can I watch things like the TDF live on TV? I don't have Eurosport or any other sport channels but I have the free channels that came with the digital TV. How could I sign up to get the channel? I don't know much about this sort of thing. I don't have a dish or box of any kind.

I was looking into the Eurosport Player (http://player.eurosport.co.uk/home?partner=yah_co.uk) earlier but the picture is very small and I am far from convinced that it will be very viewable.

Any ideas?

ITV4 do highlights, one hour for every stage.It's been at 7pm for as long as I remember it being on ITV4. A couple of stages have longer coverage, usually at weekends. Last year sky/freesat viewers had the option of a bit more coverage on some stages via the red button and I'm guessing this hwill be done again this year but that wouldn't apply to you (or me for that matter :-) ).

Noodley

Ghost Donkey said:
ITV4 do highlights, one hour for every stage.It's been at 7pm for as long as I remember it being on ITV4. A couple of stages have longer coverage, usually at weekends. Last year sky/freesat viewers had the option of a bit more coverage on some stages via the red button and I'm guessing this hwill be done again this year but that wouldn't apply to you (or me for that matter :-) ).

Good point. I am sure there was mention last year of an increased coverage starting either this year or next.

Top Bottom