Watching TV in the car park!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Ok so i thought I'd go out and test my new pressie...

http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTE...ayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=0012104

So I took it to the supermarket, and while SWMBO negotiated the madness I sat in the car and watched TV! I also took it into the forest with the dog and it worked there as well. The signal breaks up though when moving in a car or walking. But it's going to be great for touring, and superb for blokes to watch the footie whilst 'shopping'!:rolleyes:

Dave5N

Über Member
Kewl!

Nice pressie!

I've got a really old Casio version with a midget screen and useless resolution, but when I had it, it seemed greatat the time, though I recall one hilarious evening trying to watch football on it: never mind the ball, couldn't see the players!! :ohmy:

Being analogue, mine will become totally useless soon :ohmy:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

The picture quality on this is AMAZING...really it is better than my mates massive flat screen. I use it with the headset from my ipod and the sound in stereo is just like at the pictures....if you place the screen close, say about a foot from your face, it's difficult to tell the difference in size to a normal screen.

Foreign TV on tour will be cool for me...I'll be able to pick out most things in German, french and spanish whould be ok although dutch and scandinavian will be a problem...anyway, i'll only be using it for the news and weather mostly.

The battery lasts 4 hours. Then I need to find a power supply to re charge...or a car as it has a cigareete lighter charger as well. The only drawback is that is doesnt run on A4 batteries. The screen is about 2x3 inches. It has a remote control as well and I find the Preview functions and epg functions very usefull for flicking through stations and watching several at once. It is also a digital radio.

It can be plugged into a bigger screen if you like as well.

Top Bottom