Waterproof rain Jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huwsparky

Über Member
Hi guys/gals

Looking for recommendations on a waterproof rain coat that I can fold away and store in my pocket.

I don't have one at the moment as I don't tend to go out in the rain but with a couple of sportives coming up I'm looking to add one to my cycle clothing collection!

Budget ideally is no more than £40 (preferably less) as it won't get a huge amount of use.

Thanks.

Katherine

Guru
Have a look at Wiggle warehouse clearance.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Seems to get reviewed reasonably well for the money. Maybe there is no point spending more. At the end of the day, if it keeps the rain of its good enough!
I am liking DHB's Active range a lot, decent kit and a very good price. I have some Active winter tights that are excellent! They get used on my commutes as I like to extend the return journey :smile:

sannesley

Just ordered the one in the link. I'll post back my thoughts when I've had a chance to use it.

Thanks all.

I'm also in the hunt for a jacket. Yours looks good for money. Pocket in the rear of the jacket would have been nice.

sannesley

huwsparky based on your recommendation I ordered one of the jackets as well. For the price it looks good value for money although I found the sizing a bit on the small side and ordered one size larger in the end for that looser fit.

Top Bottom