we really want your opinion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zim Luo

Hi, we are students from the University of Birmingham and now conducting a survey about cycling industry in the UK. We think you may be familiar with this area and your opinions will be really important for us. Would you take a little bit time to fill in this questionnaire for our survey?

We appreciate your time a lot!
* we reorganised the order of questions to make them more logical.

If you still willing to help us, please use the following link to access to the new version of our questionnaire.
New questionnaire link: https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/cycle-enthusiasts-purchasing-behavior-survey-final-3
Thank you sincerely for your tolerance and kind help!

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ok done... but that was a lot of questions especially able undefined characteristics..... safety? Endurance etc!

i would hope any bike I bought would be safely assembled, but I would check to see that I didn't spot anything wrong with it.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Behaviour has a u in it.
I have completed your survey. Not sure about the bit that asks you to list all the brands you know, (awkward on an Ifad) and then on the next question lists lots of brands.

OP
OP
Z

Zim Luo

Ok done... but that was a lot of questions especially able undefined characteristics..... safety? Endurance etc!

i would hope any bike I bought would be safely assembled, but I would check to see that I didn't spot anything wrong with it.

Thank you very much for helping us, and Sorry about the unprofessional questions (we are not quite familiar with bike), but we're eager to learn and improve. Would you kindly give us some suggestions about how to make the options more fit? We really appreciate.

OP
OP
Z

Zim Luo

It reads as if written by someone who has never owned a bike.

We are really sorry about the unprofessional questions. We admit that not most of us own a bike. But we really want to improve our questionnaire. We'll appreciate your suggestions a lot.

OP
OP
Z

Zim Luo

A bit weird - claims to be Birmingham Uni, but both URL and Zichen's email address is Cov Uni

Sorry about the confusion. I'm currently student in University of Birmingham, but I've got used to use my account of survey platform, which I started using when I was in University of Coventry. That is the reason why it shows the identity of University of Coventry.

Is it necessary for the purposes of the survey that you live in a city?
If it is, this needs to be clear at the start.
It's a bit annoying to be asked in question 20 when you live in a village

Top Bottom