Weather tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugo15

Über Member
Just looked on the BBC web site and it says it is going to be a whopping 4c tomorrow here in the North East. Will be cold out in the morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Round my way there's a chance of sleet or wet snow according to the Met office Interwebbythingy. Not sure what the distinction is between sleet and wet snow tho'.;) But either way, with the predicted wind, it's not gonna be very pleasant xx(

longers

Legendary Member
Metcheck says it's going to be warmer at midnight tonight than at any time tomorrow here.

I've stopped trusting the BBC weather site.

OP
OP
Hugo15

Hugo15

Über Member
BBC website says the same for here, 8c at midnight and 4c all day tomorrow. Walked to the shops this morning and it was flipping freezing. Will be doing a fine impression of the Michelin Man in the morning.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I'm not sure whether the weather will force me to stay in tomorrow, or whether the weather will encourage me to go out, but what ever the weather, whether the weather is good or bad, I shall make the effort whether it is good or bad, whatever the weather !

I 'piggybacked' on longer's metcheck and found; light rain, followed by heavy rain, followed by sleet - then heavy sleet for good measure!(But it will be dark by then ;) )

Plenty of good games on the European Cup trail though...Stade Francais with their lovely kit to name but one.

ash68

Elmer Fudd said:
I'm not sure whether the weather will force me to stay in tomorrow, or whether the weather will encourage me to go out, but what ever the weather, whether the weather is good or bad, I shall make the effort whether it is good or bad, whatever the weather !

eh yer me too Elmer... I think:wacko:;):smile::biggrin:

hugo
certainly looks like it may be a bit bleak out tomorrow. Just be the hardcore out on the roads me thinks.... OH and the odd few fools like us;) Think it'll be a bit of a shock to the system xx( nice warm bath is called for on my return home .. aaahhhhhhhhh.. that'll be nice

yenrod

Wether or not not: sorry Elms BUT your very quotable ! ;)

Elmer Fudd said:

Elmer Fudd

yenrod said:
Wether or not not: sorry Elms BUT your very quotable ! xx(
Wether ???
That must be the U S of A spelling ! ;)

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
My toes got a bit cold today and I had to wear liners under the gloves but the rain held off apart from the odd shower. The forecast for tomorrow keeps changing but I will get out unless it is too bad.

Does anyone else find that Metcheck has become less reliable?

Elmer Fudd

Melvil said:
In Scotland it's best not to look at the weather report...that way you don't get disappointed!
When I worked in Scotland we had 2 glorious days of sun, then it rained again, a jock I was working with said "Ah well, that's summer done". And he was right !

Top Bottom