Weather tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear you have been having poor weather in the southern latitudes.;)xx(

col

Legendary Member
Elmer Fudd said:
I'm surprised col, you're just down the road from me and today has been, erm, damp, but not really raining, until 10 mins ago, now it's pishin' down

Went to sunderland at ten,it was cloudy and cold,came back at one to spitting,but had got worse by tea time,may have been the cold wind blowing it harder at us,but still raining,dropped my god son off at eight and it had stopped.A pretty nasty day really.My lml came through the front door at eleven from a night out with the girls,and it felt like an icy wind followed her in.felt freezing.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
It was raining here pretty much all day, snowed for a while. Went for a cycle about 10pm and it was with the wind and rain about the coldest night so far I think so it was only a short cycle.

Dave_1

Keith Oates said:
When I read posts like this, any feelings I have for going back to the UK for Christmas seem to disappear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely agree with you there Keith. AM in Edinburgh and it is freezing. I miss Hong Kong winter, so nice compared to this...not cold and no rain for 4 months-sweet.

Top Bottom