Weather.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well here i am sat in my hotel room in Edinburgh.Just had the most superb breakfast.Oramnge juice,two lattes,cereal,scrambled egg,beans and oh wonderful haggis.two small cake things and a youghurt pot.But that is not the reason,you see it's sunny here in Edinburgh,despite ALL the BBC radio reports as we travelled up the A1 yesterday.We thought we were driving into snow hell snow armaggedon.the BBC single handedly cleared the A1 for us They must have put thousands of car journeys off yesterday.Thank you BBC it was the best journey up here ever.Can you do the same on Monday.Now waiting for our daughter to come and see us,then she is dragging us up a massive mountain -hill thing here in edinburgh,i might be sometime,it's been nice knowing you all.

Katherine

Guru
Well here i am sat in my hotel room in Edinburgh.Just had the most superb breakfast.Oramnge juice,two lattes,cereal,scrambled egg,beans and oh wonderful haggis.two small cake things and a youghurt pot.But that is not the reason,you see it's sunny here in Edinburgh,despite ALL the BBC radio reports as we travelled up the A1 yesterday.We thought we were driving into snow hell snow armaggedon.the BBC single handedly cleared the A1 for us They must have put thousands of car journeys off yesterday.Thank you BBC it was the best journey up here ever.Can you do the same on Monday.Now waiting for our daughter to come and see us,then she is dragging us up a massive mountain -hill thing here in edinburgh,i might be sometime,it's been nice knowing you all.

Have a great day !

Slick

Guru
Sun is splitting the skies here on the civilised side of the country where nobody would be seen dead with scrambled eggs and beans on the same plate. xx(

Apart from a little rain on Tuesday, the rest of the week is looking ok so enjoy your day and the rest of your visit.

Don't forget to get your passport stamped on the way home. :thumbsup:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Give our love to the Krankies!

Nicola-Jim-463550.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Sure the winter will arrive in the end

Top Bottom