1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weather

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Squaggles, 31 Jul 2007.

1. Squaggles

Squaggles New Member

There appears to be a bright object in the sky and it isn't raining , how long is this likely to last ?

2. magnatom

magnatom Guest

I give it about 3 days before it impacts.;) Looking at current projections it is expected to make impact somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean....... Oh wait a minute you mean the sun........ Carry on nothing to see here......:biggrin:;)

3. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

I "heard" August was going to be hot and sunny.

How long before the hosepipe ban then eh??!!

4. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

Ach its no fun, I can see where I'm going now... and the bike shed is full again, bring back the rain...

5. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

Friday, apparently.
    Although I think it's down to one huge rainstorm a week now as opposed to one a day.

6. spen666

spen666 Guru

yes one a week, each lasting seven days

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Well if the sun does come out again this week there should be a few miles put into the legs by many people to make up for recent lapses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Is this what's known as daylight ??

9. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

Ha, there was a sting in the tail, cycling home the wind was gusting over 30mph south westerly, into my face... ah that better ;)

10. goo_mason

goo_mason Champion barbed-wire hurdler

And doing the same but blowing me back home to Leith. On the long straights with no-one else around I was flying, and I managed to avoid swallowing any flies... :biggrin:

(p.s. where have all the Neds gone ? Are they allergic to sunshine ?!)

11. Soltydog

Soltydog Guru

Long may it continue. I actually went out on my road bike for the first time in nearly two months & boy did it feel good. ;)