Weaver thread - possibly harder than Wordle:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Weaver 11/10/2022

BELT
🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩
LOOP
Today’s one was very simple.

Good work - I got it in four as well although via an evidently different method.

Still a bit irritatingly straw-clutchy and random though; I don't have the aptitude to see that far down the line as to how it's all going to pan out..

AndyRM

XOXO
Good work - I got it in four as well although via an evidently different method.

Still a bit irritatingly straw-clutchy and random though; I don't have the aptitude to see that far down the line as to how it's all going to pan out..

Nah, when you start getting the letters right, it defaults to that pattern, if that makes sense?

Alex321

Veteran
Got in 4 today as well. Very simple
Weaver 11/10/2022

BELT
🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩
LOOP

wafter

Nah, when you start getting the letters right, it defaults to that pattern, if that makes sense?

Not sure it does - what's to say that you can't end up going down a blind alley where everything makes sense until you have one letter still to get but there's no word to bridge the gap...?

wafter

Yes. It means you don't have the spoiler of knowing which letters were changed at each step.

Ahh, OK.. that makes sense. So the correct tiles automatically default to the LHS rather than remaining in their original position, so it's only representitive of no. correct tiles rather than number and location..?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Weaver 11/10/2022

BELT
⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩
LOOP

AndyRM

XOXO
Weaver 12/10/2022

BOAT
🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩
CREW

Another easy one today. I wonder if they've decided to dial it down a bit, because the first ones I tried were bloody hard work!

Alex321

Veteran
How do you copy from a PC? I did it from my tablet yesterday, as I was away from home, clicked on share, then there was a copy text option. That option isn't there on my PC????

Hebe

getting better all the time
Weaver 12/10/2022

BOAT
🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩
CREW

AndyRM

XOXO
How do you copy from a PC? I did it from my tablet yesterday, as I was away from home, clicked on share, then there was a copy text option. That option isn't there on my PC????

I've had the same on my desktop, although it is a Mac. I get options to share, and can copy it into Notes.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Weaver 12/10/2022

BOAT
🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩
CREW

Alex321

Veteran
I've had the same on my desktop, although it is a Mac. I get options to share, and can copy it into Notes.

He only options I get are mail (which I don't use, since I use gmail in my browser), or onenote for windows - which I also don't use, since you can't use it without signing in to your microsoft account.

Top Bottom