Websites & forums that you visit every day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Here, ebay, cookingbites, e-mail

The rest below, I'm on at least half of them in a week. All have been visited within the last two weeks.
safecyclingireland.org
NSA, CIA, Skunkworks, NASA
An Garda Síochána
FlightRadar, marinetraffic.com, Train Tracker, raildar.co.uk/radar
boards.ie, Clare County Library, various County and regional sites
CyclingForums, the odd visit to C+'s replacement.
Still visit, just don't log into the Aberdeen & Glasgow cycling forums. roadcc when a link has been given.
macmillan.org.uk, mariecurie.org.uk/, epilepsy.org.uk, epilepsyontario.org/

Oddly not so much the news sites unless there's a link been given.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Most days

CC
Telegraph (NTIRI)
NY Times (free sub)

Weekly

IMDB
Allmusic
Spotify
Beeradvocate
The odd trawl around band/singer websites to see what's cooking

martint235

Dog on a bike
Which RSS App do you use?
I use Reader+. I think it cost me a couple of quid but I've been using it for quite a while now. It takes a Feedly login and syncs well. It also has a classic list view plus a Magazine view (I have a Note 3 and a Galaxy Tab so this suits me)

On the iPad i use Newsify but am looking for a new app following their change in funding setup (now a monthly fee if you want to lose the ads)

martint235

Dog on a bike
Thanks, I'll give that a go. My phone came with something called Flipboard but it was all to pre-chosen at a bit LCD.
Ah Flipboard is quite good at what it does but it isn't really meant as an RSS app. It's news aggregator but it's a bit more "What are you interested in and I'll go and find relevant things" rather than proper subscriptions. I've just checked and Flipboard does have a section for my Google Reader stuff but I don't think it syncs back to Feedly that I've read something.

A similar app but less flashy is News 360 where you tell the app that you liked a particular article and it then brings further similar articles

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Daily, here, BBC Points of View TV messageboard, TV Guide and ebay. Sometimes, Guardian, YouTube & Facebook. Occasionally, LinkedIn.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Daily?
Here
UK Roleplayers (www.UKroleplayers.com)
Bike Snob NYC
London Cyclist Blog (although I'm not sure why)
Strava & Mapmyride (if I've anything to log although not as social sites)
BBC News
Facebook
About a dozen webcomics although most are on an RSS feed now (FeedDemon, which kind of works).
And I get emails from a motorbike mailing list called Ixion. (it was good enough in 1990, it's good enough now!)

D

Deleted member 1258

Most days Here, Astronomy Picture Of The Day, Crash Net, both F1 and MotoGP, Facebook.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
BBC news
Cyclechat:hello:
CTC
Bikeradar
Bristol Post (local rag). Warning: If you visit this or any of the generic thisis (wherever)......get AdBlocker installed. Their sites are so ad laden and badly scripted.
Star Trek:whistle: ( movie 3 now filming...yaayyy)
Astronomy365

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Reddit (subreddits include Star, Trek Star Wars, news, technology)
BBC News
Blues News (the gaming site not the chelsea site)
Facebook

Top Bottom