We'd all do this, wouldn't we? Given the chance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baldy

Über Member
The 4-man Olympic Bob at La Plagne with a steel shell around me was bad enough, I would not even look at that jump.
I've also done that, great laugh and quite safe. Something off a shiny shovel comes to mind.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

There is also the fastest zip line - sending MrsF on that (got vouchers) - so far persuaded daughter to take the other place - not for me. I like an 'element' of control - doesn't really stack up to any interrogation, as you are only 'just' in control of an MTB ! :whistle: and the 'danger' is real.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
There is also the fastest zip line - sending MrsF on that (got vouchers) - so far persuaded daughter to take the other place - not for me. I like an 'element' of control - doesn't really stack up to any interrogation, as you are only 'just' in control of an MTB ! :whistle: and the 'danger' is real.
The zip line is brilliant. Particularly going head first. I did it about 4 years ago, with daughter 1, her husband and son in law's dad. Daughter and I are both adrenaline ride junkies, so we thought the rides were too short, whereas our contemporaries thought they were just long enough

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The zip line is brilliant. Particularly going head first. I did it about 4 years ago, with daughter 1, her husband and son in law's dad. Daughter and I are both adrenaline ride junkies, so we thought the rides were too short, whereas our contemporaries thought they were just long enough

You can keep it.... :laugh:

mpemburn

The usual phrase that precedes a successful entry into the annual Darwin Awards competition is “Hey fellas! Watch this!”

Top Bottom