Wee ride for sale (cross bar mounted child seat)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
If you know what these are you'll know they're 'the' way to convey your spawn with you no two wheels.

I'm selling this one because my girl is unusually large for her age (2) and I've ditched the awful BSO I had this attached to.

I have two of the crossbar mounts.

£45 and I'll pay the postage to anywhere in mainland UK.

David Haworth

Hmm.. I quite fancy one of these but my daughter is nearly 3, would it be too small for her do you think? She's tall but fairly slim.

I'm also hoping that it would fit easily on my whyte Montpellier :smile:

Mike!

Guru
Hi Andrew,

Do you still have this? We have been given a rear mounted seat but the little one hates it!! Thinking that maybe one of the cross bar mounted ones might be better for her.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Hi Andrew,

Do you still have this? We have been given a rear mounted seat but the little one hates it!! Thinking that maybe one of the cross bar mounted ones might be better for her.

Mike, I still have it if you're quick!

I was amazed how little the weeride affects the balance of the bike, I hated panniers so Lordy only knows how I'd cope with a rear seat!

Mike!

Guru
Andrew, I will take it. Think I have your mobile number somewhere so will arrange to collect this weekend if you are around!
Cheers
Mike

Mike!

Guru
That should be fine, working in the morning and have to visit patents in the afternoon so will come after that. Have your number so will text nearer the time

Good luck in the swarm, wish I was doing it!

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
SOLD!

Top Bottom