Weeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
"...an angry passer-by pushing a suicidal man off a bridge
The heavily-indebted Chen Fuchao fell eight metres onto a partially-inflated emergency air cushion. He was hospitalised with wrist and back injuries. "

Had the right idea? Pushing him to safety?
I say again - in which sick universe of stupidity is this even remotely funny?

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
:biggrin:

The stupid thing is: if you watch - the bloke who was gonna jump 'actually hangs on as he's 'pushed' - so obviously he wasnt really gonna jump ' !

Simples !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a big difference between wanting to do something, and your reflexes kicking in suddenly. He may very well have really been going to jump, and the surprise of being pushed caused him to grab on as a reflex, which it's very hard to control.

I agree, not funny. What in the name of god were they doing allowing just anyone to go up there with the guy?

I seem to remember there was a case recently of a guy in Britain who did jump, to his death, after a crowd below taunted him, shouted 'jump' and took pics on their phones. Fecking hilarous.

thomas

the tank engine
TheDoctor said:
"...an angry passer-by pushing a suicidal man off a bridge
The heavily-indebted Chen Fuchao fell eight metres onto a partially-inflated emergency air cushion. He was hospitalised with wrist and back injuries. "

Had the right idea? Pushing him to safety?
I say again - in which sick universe of stupidity is this even remotely funny?

I didn't find it funny (but just because it didn't tickle my funny bone, not because I was offended). Maybe add http://www.sickipedia.org/ to the block list.

Top Bottom