Weeride Co-pilot in lovely bright pink...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickAKA

Über Member
For sale - Weeride co-pilot. Used sporadically for about 18 months, probably done 100 miles if that on gentle family saunters.

If your precious child is at that "coming off stabilisers, not quite ready to keep up with the family" stage it's very handy, but as you are no doubt painfully aware they grow very quickly and the £££s you spent to accomodate them at a certain age soon begins to look like cash down the khazi.

I would have had this up for sale in spring but I couldn't find the seat clamp as we'd demolished the garage and stuff was scattered all over the place; finally found it in my parents' garage when I was looking for bits I needed to take on holiday...

So, mechanically it's absolutely sound, tyre looks unused, no rust (been stored here in work) and hell, I even have the manual!

The bad news is a few significant bits of paint rub through ferrying here, there & everywhere plus rubbing on a pannier rack (etc) detailed as follows plus it's acquired a little dent in the rear mudguard...

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bi...ike-seats-trailers/weeride-co-pilot-tag-along

All's good in the hood as they say, it's built like a tank and you could feasibly squeeze in a couple of months of reasonable weather riding still.

Price-wise I paid not far off RRP for it but available at Halford for £90. 2nd hand sale price on ebay looks about £40-£50. If you can collect it from North Manchester it's yours for £30.
If you would like me to post it I reckon it would cost about £12-£15, total amount inc postage payable PayPal F&F.

Alternatively, I'm happy to do a trade - a 'quality' small commuter pannier bag <20L, a nice jersey in medium, a speed sensor (type that fits on the rear hub, wahoo / garmin?) or anything else you don't need... all sensible trade offers considered, any monetary discrepancy to be balanced either way (if you happen to have a 48cm ladies road bike taking up space :laugh:).

Last edited:
Top Bottom