Weight issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
My Doctor said that due to health issues that ideally I should lose a few kilo's but I think my diet has gone a bit too far.
Yesterday I got the bathroom scales out and stood on them holding my bike, I then put my bike down and re-weighed myself.
After deducting the second reading from the first it appears I weigh 13kg !
Or have I done something wrong there ? ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
It just means the diet has had a dramatic affect, patent it and make yourself a fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elmer Fudd said:
My Doctor said that due to health issues that ideally I should lose a few kilo's but I think my diet has gone a bit too far.
Yesterday I got the bathroom scales out and stood on them holding my bike, I then put my bike down and re-weighed myself.
After deducting the second reading from the first it appears I weigh 13kg !
Or have I done something wrong there ? ;)

Did he say anything about the drinking affecting your faculties?

Do you have shag-pile carpet in the bathroom ?

If so, move the scales to a hard surface, like a tiled or laminate floor, and try again.

If you only have carpeted floors, try it outdoors, perhaps in the front driveway.

And remember that for accuracy you need to be completely naked, so as not to also be weighing your clothes.

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
andy_wrx said:
And remember that for accuracy you need to be completely naked, so as not to also be weighing your clothes.
Naked on the front drive it is then.
"Hello Mrs. Carter" <waves>. Any idea how heavy a family measure of Glenmorange weighs ?
(Hey up, why's that police car stopped ?)

Top Bottom