Weird online adds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Google/yootube is bombarding me with loads of particularly annoying adds. Baby clothes adverised by psychotically self assured mothers.
Comedy writer Gemma Arrowsmith nails this low hanging fruit.

View: https://youtu.be/qRcTTHDMYDg

People with insistantly grating voices telling me that I MUST....

What is it with Northern accents in adds. Do they have a new AI voice to use instead of Ms California Vocal Fry.
If I want to use Youtube "uninteruppTED" ask me nicely.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Anything apart from the DVD TV and CD player has the volume on mute from new so never an issue. Never even had phone volume on as it is on airplane mode 95% of the time.

Funnily enough, I was getting blitzed by them yesterday!

They were relatively tame (but I still got rid of them). If I were producing such an ad I would make it immediately as horrid as possible with the message "KILL ANNOYING ADS LIKE THIS ONE - CLICK HERE!!!" :laugh:
Do you work for Planet Radio (Scala, Jazz FM etc.? They keep pushing their “premium”, ad free, subscription channel and it’s got to the point that their ad for the service is more annoying than the ads they are promising to protect you from…

Chris S

Legendary Member
Google/yootube is bombarding me with loads of particularly annoying adds. Baby clothes adverised by psychotically self assured mothers.
It's all down to your search history. I did a search for 'C string' which is a type of data structure. It's also a type of women's underwear. I was bombarded with adds for it for the next few months.

Johnno260

Veteran
Seems Samsung have a sense of humour.

Top Bottom