Weird Youtube Suggestions- Drum and Base on a Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Arrest him immediately for poor musical taste and anti-social behaviour...

D

Deleted member 26715

Another example of just because you can doesn't mean you have to

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
This popped up in my suggested videos. Might need to clear out the cookies on the laptop. :laugh:

(1) Drum & Bass On The Bike 3 - Bristol - YouTube
Hey...its Bristol^_^. However, personally speaking though, people who cycle around with stereos blaring for all to hear are the cycling equivalent of those boy racers whose 'entertainment units' have a bass capable of triggering off an earthquake warning in Chile.

OP
OP
Hacienda71

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Shame I can't cycle at the moment. :B):laugh:

Jody

Stubborn git
What a great afternoons entertainment. We attended this in Sheffield yesterday and it's right up there with one of the best things i've done on a bike. There had to be well over a thousand people on the ride. Almost everyone i saw that wasn't part of the ride was having a good time. Such a good atmosphere.

Highly recommend this, even if DnB isn't your thing.

Screenshot_20220619-235840_Gallery.jpg

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
What a great afternoons entertainment. We attended this in Sheffield yesterday and it's right up there with one of the best things i've done on a bike. There had to be well over a thousand people on the ride. Almost everyone i saw that wasn't part of the ride was having a good time. Such a good atmosphere.

Highly recommend this, even if DnB isn't your thing.

View attachment 649694
A lot of people are wanting to ask a question, seemingly.

D

Deleted member 26715

Covid finished months ago. Boris told us not to worry about it now

He tells us not to worry about fuel prices, cost of utilities, food prices, I don't take his advise on any of those either.

Top Bottom