Well here we are again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Did I miss the summer???

Here we are back to cold, wet and dark commutes in the morning. Its 7am and it just thinking about becoming light.

Not long before we start the what lights, what tyres, what clothes pots^_^

I have found the search engine on here very useful for finding winter gear.

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
Loads of great cycling mornings to come here throughout September and hopefully lots even into October. I was in London yesterday and couldn't believe the temperature and flying home last night I'm sure there was a line in the sky when we crossed the border back into Scotland as the doom clouds gathered. :sad:

sleuthey

Legendary Member
Loads of great cycling mornings to come here throughout September and hopefully lots even into October. I was in London yesterday and couldn't believe the temperature and flying home last night I'm sure there was a line in the sky when we crossed the border back into Scotland as the doom clouds gathered. :sad:
Agree. Nothing like a crisp autumnal morning with lots of colours. Best time of the year imo.

Smudge

Veteran
Used to love the summer when i was younger, the hotter the better. Now i'm glad when summer is over, much prefer autumn & spring where temps are mostly under 20. I also really like those cold, crisp clear days of winter, when its dry with clear skies.
Another bonus of the end of summer, is far less holiday traffic down here in the south west.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Yeah what lights posts every 5 mins are just around the corner

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm thinking of starting a what dynamo thread just to be slightly different

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Don't know about you lot, but I've ditched the winter-kitted Inbred for the single-speed summer cruiser - for this week at least

It may be the last time this year I get to use it in it's current setup - although I am hoping to take it for a weekend trip to the seaside in October, weather permitting.

Top Bottom