Well, never thought I'd do this!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jhawk

Veteran
Hi all,

I joined PlentyOfFish this week!

I never thought I'd say that. I'm more of a traditionalist, and so this is something that's way out of left-field for me. But, I signed up and have been chatting with a few women.

Two want to meet me already! We're arranging a time and place soon!

Also, loves English accents, wants to live in England, and wants to travel!

Watch this space!
smile.png

MikeW-71

Veteran
Best of luck! I was on there for a bit. Met two very nice ladies but never went past a 2nd date, then it was balanced out by two utter loonies :wacko:

Not been on for years now.

OP
OP
jhawk

jhawk

Veteran
Best of luck! I was on there for a bit. Met two very nice ladies but never went past a 2nd date, then it was balanced out by two utter loonies :wacko:

Not been on for years now.

Cheers mate! There are a few who appear to be sloots, so I'm cautious. But the two that I'm talking to currently are real sweethearts. :smile:

I'm really quite old-fashioned, so this is all new to me. I hope that it yields what I hope it will. My Dad met his current girlfriend via POF, as have a few friends. We'll just have to see how it goes I guess!

Sara_H

Guru
Oooh, Internet dating. How exciting.

Let us know how you go on. I joined up to match.com after I separated from my ex husband.
I only ever had one date, which was a disaster!!!

I'm now very happily in a relationship with my lovely OH who had been under my nose as a work colleague for many years. Funny how life works out!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I hear that a thing called "Grinder" gets results......

Levo-Lon

Guru
Hmmm be wary of the lets get married next week ,ill fly to England and you pay YES...
I met my mrs at the local scrap yard "singles night down the local" she was divorced and I was a 'just broke up with fiancee' I wondered into the pub lounge where the club was meeting and this woman pestered me for subs to join....I'd had plenty beer and said you need to wine and dine me before you start flirting with me ...
so we had a meal out the next night and 20yrs on were still happy...well thats what she tells me anyway..I know my place lol

Top Bottom