Well padded shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

suecsi

Not a reliable source, but I did pick up two pairs of Scott padded ladies shorts in TK Maxx. Not sure what they retail for usually but they were £12.99 each. I wear them as undershorts under normal office clothes, as they are lilac and I'm a bit of a goth at heart, but they are very comfy. It is a bit of a mess in there but sometimes the sports section can uncover some gems. I have seen some nice cycling gilets in there as well, but only in tiny sizes so far.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Mine arrived today, perfect fit. And a free caffeine gel.

I ordered a couple of jerseys for my sons birthday 2 weeks ago, but they have been out of stock. Got home yesterday to find package on the step Yay! I put my bike in the garage & drove to get my bubs from school, leaving the package on my sons seat.
He was openeing it as I was driving away from the school.... A happy cheer as he found his jerseys, then a short silence followed by "Mmmmm this is yummy"
He was still bouncing off the walls at 22.00hrs last night!!
*Note to self check all packages in future before handing to children*

Falwheeler

I ordered a pair of DHB bib shorts at £16 on Tuesday with free delivery option, arrived Friday morning with a free energy gel. Usual excellent Wiggle service

Top Bottom