Well that was a nice surprise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Got scamed on markket place week and a half ago to the tune of £120

Contacted my bank and reported the scammer, they told me they would try and get the money back but not likely.
No prob just stop them doing it to others with the account.

Well it was refunded in full today which happens to also be my birthday... Very nice and thank you Barclays :birthday:for my prezzi

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just as a warning to others (and myself), how did said scam operate. I like to think I am cautious and wary enough to avoid all but the most cunningly disguised scams but any help to identify possible cons is always welcome.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just as a warning to others (and myself), how did said scam operate. I like to think I am cautious and wary enough to avoid all but the most cunningly disguised scams but any help to identify possible cons is always welcome.

Simple, i got cought witb wanting the bike parts he claimed to have, i paid by bank transfer as he said he didn't have paypal.

Bells rang and i still paid!!!

Then after a couple of days thought " i smell a rat"

He'd scammed a FB account i think, perfect english grammar ect too so an educated fooker.. :laugh:
He lost.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Got scamed on markket place week and a half ago to the tune of £120

Contacted my bank and reported the scammer, they told me they would try and get the money back but not likely.
No prob just stop them doing it to others with the account.

Well it was refunded in full today which happens to also be my birthday... Very nice and thank you Barclays :birthday:for my prezzi
Result. :becool: Ooh and have a :birthday::cheers:

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
I bet you don't smoke either so rolling a number is out too. :rolleyes:, ah well :hugs:👯‍♂️

Yes even that is off the cards too... I dont even gamble.. :laugh:

Top Bottom