Well what a boring day that was

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Up early,Did the vacuuming,made the bed and did the washing.
After that I've done absolutely nothing.Its rained all day so it's been a day of watching TV films 🤣🤣

A chance to recharge your batteries. :becool:

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
IMG_20230311_204049321.jpg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A chance to recharge your batteries. :becool:
Of course there's always that, there's the phone, the laptop, ebike and car. Not too exciting though.

Slick

Guru
I was up and at em at 6am this morning, pretty much been on the couch ever since. :thumbsup:

That said, I reckon I deserve it after a long goodbye from one job role to another that took almost 5 months to put in place. Friday was a bit
sad, stressful and plain old relief, so today and maybe even tomorrow has been hard earned.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I find weekends boring, bordering on depressing now that I don't work, hence a lack of a 'here comes the weekend':hyper: feeling. Yesterday, to alleviate the boredom ( Accrington Stanley weren't playing at home, otherwise I would've gone :rolleyes: ) I did a charity shop visit and bought this.

nc_ohc=rIDkryjU8_YAX9wqScK&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

I bought another one as well, with the same sleeve. They'll need wiping down with a slightly soaped wet dishcloth to get the tiny bits of crap out of the grooves, to make them playable.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
(Free**) Days are not boring. (Free**) Weekends are not boring. They just mark the passage of time...

As @Ian H hinted at, there are millions of books to be read. Or books of your own to write?

Millions of pieces of music to listen to, or to play, or instruments to learn to play those pieces yourself. Or pieces of music to write?

Amazing places to cycle or walk or run or drive or kayak or [insert means of transport of choice here] to...

There are a few interesting websites to go and check out too! :whistle:

Many tricky puzzles to solve, or your own puzzles to create.

And thousands of other ways to keep your mind occupied...

The problem isn't finding enough things to do, it is finding enough time and energy to do them! :okay:

** If you have a really awful job that you have to do, or you are locked up in solitary confinement without books/a computer/a musical instrument, or with really boring people that you can't reasonably escape from, yeah THAT would be pretty boring!

Last edited:
Top Bottom