Well what a boring day that was

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Me? I did smeg all too. I even, when it came to getting some dinner, couldn't be arsed, so went to bed.
I only woke up about an hour ago and it's 05.11 now, so, I guess that that is me up now!

That said, I might have a little snooze...

Last edited:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I find weekends boring, bordering on depressing now that I don't work, hence a lack of a 'here comes the weekend':hyper: feeling. Yesterday, to alleviate the boredom ( Accrington Stanley weren't playing at home, otherwise I would've gone :rolleyes: ) I did a charity shop visit and bought this.

View attachment 681265

I bought another one as well, with the same sleeve. They'll need wiping down with a slightly soaped wet dishcloth to get the tiny bits of crap out of the grooves, to make them playable.

I can tell you are a gambling man Accy. You've rubbed nearly all your letters off the keyboard for a bit of a game of pot luck when typing out sentences. I bet when you type a sentence out accurately, you swiftly go to the shop to buy a lottery ticket.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
(Free**) Days are not boring. (Free**) Weekends are not boring. They just mark the passage of time...

As @Ian H hinted at, there are millions of books to be read. Or books of your own to write?

Millions of pieces of music to listen to, or to play, or instruments to learn to play those pieces yourself. Or pieces of music to write?

Amazing places to cycle or walk or run or drive or kayak or [insert means of transport of choice here] to...

There are a few interesting websites to go and check out too! :whistle:

Many tricky puzzles to solve, or your own puzzles to create.

And thousands of other ways to keep your mind occupied...

The problem isn't finding enough things to do, it is finding enough time and energy to do them! :okay:

** If you have a really awful job that you have to do, or you are locked up in solitary confinement without books/a computer/a musical instrument, or with really boring people that you can't reasonably escape from, yeah THAT would be petty boring!

Agree wholeheartedly. I’m a lover of life. And have many hugely varied interests;

Travel, Motorsport, all sport, music, nature, cars, motorbikes, engineering / tinkering in the man-cave, gardening, bits of DIY, some ‘educational’ tv / documentaries, golf blah blah.

Can’t wait to retire - got so much I’d like to do - in my own time at a more relaxed pace (?) There’s also other things I’ve currently not got time for that I’d love to try !! ***Archery, Orienteering, some fell walking. numerous places to visit, would like to experiment in some types of cookery etc etc

Boredom and ‘wasting’ days doesn’t feature in my plans 😎

Top Bottom