We're all going to die - sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
[Sigmund Freud on]
Why do you feel the need to switch off the microwave before it gets to zero? Is it something to do with seeing the light at the end of the birthing canal?
[Sigmund Freud off]
No, it's so that, to wake me up good and proper in the mornings, the fate of the very world is in my hands.

tyred

Legendary Member
True story involving the destruction of a microwave - many years ago when microwaves were a new and expensive gadget and few people knew anything about them, a nice new microwave was installed at great expense in the canteen in the business where my uncle worked at the time. One day, he was a bit late for his tea break and everyone else had left and the pot of tea was a little cold, so not knowing any better, he thought he'd heat it up in the new-fangled microwave thingy, so he placed the stainless steel tea pot in it, switched it on and left the room and went to the toilet while he was waiting for the tea to heat up....

Sharky

Guru
I'm sure it was somebody on here that said you can clean a water bottle by putting it in a microwave with a little water in it.

They may have neglected to advise that the top should NOT be tightly left on.

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's alright everyone! I woke up this morning so the destroyers of our world must have been busy with the local elections yesterday. I promise I'll never put you all in such jeopardy again.

Top Bottom