We're not all saints

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
See, that's the type of person who buys a bike in Halfords.

Chrisz

Über Member
I never thought I'd see that admission ("We're not all saints") on here!! Having looked at and joined in on a few discussions here in the commuter section and in P&L I was under the impression that everyone on here was perfect, no-one ever committed a sin, if they drove a car they drove it perfectly, never rode a bike where/how they shouldn't etc. Glad to see I'm not the only imperfect one round here :tongue: ;) :biggrin:

jeltz

Veteran
Shame
AllSaints-RockSteady.jpg

;)

Joking aside, glad you're OK

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Chrisz said:
I never thought I'd see that admission ("We're not all saints") on here!! Having looked at and joined in on a few discussions here in the commuter section and in P&L I was under the impression that everyone on here was perfect, no-one ever committed a sin, if they drove a car they drove it perfectly, never rode a bike where/how they shouldn't etc. Glad to see I'm not the only imperfect one round here :sad: :smile: :smile:

well.... that make three of us..(its a very exclusive club):wacko:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Debian said:
My GT came from Halfords :biggrin:

:cold:

I'm so mean.

I'll revise that.

See, that's the sort of driving that that I believe is somewhat more likely of somebody who bought their bike from Halfords.

palinurus said:
See, that's the sort of driving that that I believe is somewhat more likely of somebody who bought their bike from Halfords.

Halfords bike, full no claims discount and clean driving licence. And I slow down for horses and bikes, even though the scruffy spongers don't pay road tax and insurance and jump red lights and knock grannies over on the pavement :thumbsup:

Top Bottom