Westerley evening TT series at Hillingdon Circuit, from 9 April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
One of the signs that Spring is here: our fortnightly evening TTs at Hillingdon circuit start tomorrow (Wednesday 9 April)! The weather forecast looks pretty good for the first one and there are spaces left.

In addition to the main series, we're trying something new this year, which is three time trials for road bikes only. They are on 4 June, 29 June and 16 July - with men's and women's prizes for each one. All are 11 laps of the circuit which works out to about 10.35 miles.

Full details are here:
www.westerley-cycling.org.uk/racing/time-trials/hillingdon-evening-time-trial-series-2013

Last edited:

Brightski

Chronos Racing Team
One of the signs that Spring is here: our fortnightly evening TTs at Hillingdon circuit start tomorrow (Wednesday 9 April)! The weather forecast looks pretty good for the first one and there are spaces left.

In addition to the main series, we're trying something new this year, which is three time trials for road bikes only. They are on 4 June, 29 June and 26 July - with men's and women's prizes for each one. All are 11 laps of the circuit which works out to about 10.35 miles.

Full details are here:
www.westerley-cycling.org.uk/racing/time-trials/hillingdon-evening-time-trial-series-2013
I saw you put it on the TT forum as well.. :smile:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Looks interesting and local to me . Is it a closed track for the club or can you ride it at any time ?

Mr_K_Dilkington

I'm really local (Hanwell) and have just signed up to the May 7th TT, which will be my first ever! Hoping to get down into the 27s or 28s, but this may be a little ambitious (first TT, I haven't been riding for very long at all, will be riding on a road bike with no aero gear at all, etc.). Bring it on!

Top Bottom