Wet Suit...Now Gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK - I don't know anything about it other than it has never been used and will be free subject to donation to charity (british heart foundation or any of the military charities).

So from what I can see, it appears to be a sleeveless wetsuit with a seperate longsleeved top. It was purchased for sailing (!) but never used. The yatch has since been sold due to age, mooring fees and more age....

Hopefully you can look up the sizes from the tags hanging on it... If it is not wanted, like most things my parent's decide is going, will end up in a charity shop whether the charity shop wants it or not!

photo6.JPG photo4.JPG photo2.JPG

So pictures, hopefully say it all. It's at my mum's in Alsager, Cheshire. If you want me to post, you will need to pay - no idea what... If you want to collect, express an interest etc, I can help, bring to Northwich or Warrington area (or if you are flexible Manchester area, I have in-laws over in Oldham area).

I understand that there may be some sailing shoes as well, but at the moment, I have been uable to get to them, no idea on size yet, but am back at my parent's on Thursday...

Norm

Yes please.

How much to charity and let me know what postage would be whenever its convenient for you.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Yes please.

How much to charity and let me know what postage would be whenever its convenient for you.

OK - you were first. I'll get it weighed up and let you know. Mum and step father operate an honesty policy. Just let me know what you give and which charity so I can pass it on. will speak with them, but obviously it will be Monday before they can (if they can) do anything otherwise Thursday when I go over to use the oven for the Christmas Cake.

Norm

RAFA is my usual choice, or Help for Heroes, or name another of your / their choosing. :thumbsup:

And no hurry with the sending, whenever is convenient to you.

Top Bottom