Wet, Wet, Wet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Funtboy

HLaB said:
Think what you might about the band but I'm talking about the H20 type. This morning I decided that my decision to was my overtrowsers was wrong; the inner lining has started to desintegrate and there not exactly waterproof any more :evil:

Come again!

jassy-x

mr_cellophane said:
Weather is just about right in London.
......yes...was watching a live report on GMTV this morning from London....looked dry & bright...cyclist's in the background still in shorts, then I looked out my window...dark, wet, windy.....:evil:

Ranger

Wet and windy, you bet.

I nearly got off and walked over the Forth bridge when I ran out of gears this morning, I only got half way up the cassette in the middle ring on the way down the other side

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I managed to beat the rain this morning - got to work before it started, thankfully. It was, however, a real slog riding in today - the headwind all the way was pretty ferocious. I was down onto the granny ring and rapidly running out of gears on the way up Telford Road !!

Looking forward to some wind-assistance to get me home tonight though ! :blush:

jassy-x

goo_mason said:
Looking forward to some wind-assistance to get me home tonight though ! :blush:
......me too.....and it's downhill most of the way as well...:biggrin:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Ranger said:
Wet and windy, you bet.

I nearly got off and walked over the Forth bridge when I ran out of gears this morning, I only got half way up the cassette in the middle ring on the way down the other side

what time was that as bridge was reported shut, so got the train.

Top Bottom