we've been invaded!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
_44658035_fan_bitten_ap226.jpg

Ranger being eaten.

miloat said:
_44658035_fan_bitten_ap226.jpg

Ranger being eaten.

Mmm, tasts a bit like chicken

As usual a small minority ruined it for the vast majority:sad: Now all Rangers fans will be tarred with the same brush. And before you all presume, I am not a Rangers fan.

My neighbour was down in Manchester and although he didn't see any trouble his exact words were 'there were lots of Buckie drinking scumbags about'

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
During the day it was fine - nice bunch of folk, but the idiot's did do the damage in the late evening !

The screen that failed is used daily in Piccadilly, so it was unusual for it to fail...... at all - Murphy's law eh.....

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
fossyant said:
During the day it was fine - nice bunch of folk, but the idiot's did do the damage in the late evening !

The screen that failed is used daily in Piccadilly, so it was unusual for it to fail...... at all - Murphy's law eh.....

Piccadilly Gardens looked like crap on the news at lunchtime - covered in rubbish etc. Broken glass was lying in the gutters in unusually large quantities as far out as Owens Park.

All I can say from the amount of rubbish strewn around, and the numbers of people charging the police on the CCTV shown so far, is that it's a bloody large small minority, apparently (as it was when there was the trouble when the world cup was shown outdoors in town from England "fans").

Renard

Haw pure bams by the way

Top Bottom