We've improved! we still want your opinions!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zim Luo

We are very sorry for posting an unprofessional questionnaire before. Thanks for all your comments, we've improved our questionnaire as following:
* we improved the wording for the questions and options to make them more understanable.
* we eliminated unnecessary questions and options to save your time.
* we reorganised the order of questions to make them more logical.

If you're still willing to help us, please use the following link to access the new version of our questionnaire.
New questionnaire link:
https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/cycle-enthusiasts-purchasing-behavior-survey-final-3
Thank you sincerely for your precious time and kind help!

Mod Edit: Link should be fixed now

Last edited by a moderator:
The link is wrong

Do you mean the link is not accessible?
No, it doesn't take you straight there

upload_2017-2-9_21-0-53.png

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I've left facebook :bravo:

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
We are very sorry for posting an unprofessional questionnaire before. Thanks for all your comments, we've improved our questionnaire as following:
* we improved the wording for the questions and options to make them more understanable.
* we eliminated unnecessary questions and options to save your time.
* we reorganised the order of questions to make them more logical.

If you're still willing to help us, please use the following link to access the new version of our questionnaire.
New questionnaire link: https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/cycle-enthusiasts-purchasing-behavior-survey-final-3
Thank you sincerely for your precious time and kind help!
Well, you listened to people on here and bothered to improve things so I have completed the survey for you. Good for you.

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
Done - although the Boardman question seems the wrong way around: What is the reason for not buying one? Shouldn't that, instead, ask why you have bought one if you answer "yes"? If I haven't bought one I haven't bought one. I haven't bought a Bianchi, Brompton, Cannondale, Pinnacle, Fuji, Trek or lots of other brands either, but not for any specific reason. ^_^

Top Bottom