What a day :=((

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Thanks for all your messages of support for my ex brother-in-law.
No news yet from him.
I've just one job today to do, in getting his car up and running. His girlfriend's stuck at home with there disabled daughter ,so a car is essential to them. That will be a weight off there mind when there mobile again.
A quick cup of tea and toast for me now and then I'm off.
Have yourselves a great day all :-) :-)
Posts like this are very humbling.

Katherine

Guru
Well done to you @johnnyb47 !
Have a good day today .

alicat

Legendary Member
Can you fill us in on how you and bil are getting on? I'm in suspense!

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
I again. Well thankfully there's nothing too sinister going on with him. When things like this happen you always think the worst , and thought he may of had a tumour in his intestines, After many tests and scans the doctors have now ruled out this and have even decided an operation in not needed at this point. His intestines though are extremely compressed and are now trying to find out and understand why it should be.
I'm picking him up later from hospital, and I think he will have to be placed on a strict diet of soft digestible foods that will not tax his digestion system to much.
Thanks for all the messages of get well to him.
He does know as I've told him and he's very grateful :-).
With the snow clearing and hopefully the ex Bil on the mend I can now dust the bike off and get some long missed miles in again :-)

Mrs M

Guru
I again. Well thankfully there's nothing too sinister going on with him. When things like this happen you always think the worst , and thought he may of had a tumour in his intestines, After many tests and scans the doctors have now ruled out this and have even decided an operation in not needed at this point. His intestines though are extremely compressed and are now trying to find out and understand why it should be.
I'm picking him up later from hospital, and I think he will have to be placed on a struck diet of soft digestible foods that will not tax his digestion system to much.
Thanks for all the messages of get well to him.
He does know as I've told him and he's very grateful :-).
With the snow clearing and hopefully the ex Bil on the mend I can now dust the bike off and get some long missed miles in again :-)
That’s great news, all my best wishes to you both :smile:
xx

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
And is his car's health on the mend too?
That was the last thing they needed going wrong at the moment. He was stuck in hospital whilst his partner was house bound with there disabled little girl. They live a fair way from the shops and with all the snow lying around getting to the shops for supplies would of been hard going for them. All,s well now though, and in a few Months time we will no doubt be laughing about it all :-) :-)

Top Bottom