what a difference the weather makes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I went for a ride this morning in gorgeous weather, just like spring. My legs felt good, I felt good on the bike, the bike felt more responsive and I enjoyed every minute of it . Could it be that the air goes thinner when the weather warms up ? I am not a scientist but it certainly feels that way. Can't wait for proper spring to come.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
It certainly does, living on the South coast very close to your homeland @gavroche my town has been smothered with smog from Paris for the last few days.

Thankfully that has now cleared.

Had a nice ride yesterday in the afternoon,just a thin merino base layer and the new Castelli jersey was just right and some star a pb's too.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I went for a ride this morning in gorgeous weather, just like spring. My legs felt good, I felt good on the bike, the bike felt more responsive and I enjoyed every minute of it . Could it be that the air goes thinner when the weather warms up ? I am not a scientist but it certainly feels that way. Can't wait for proper spring to come.

i was out early this morning and it was nice hardly any breeze then from around 10am onwards we have had a chilly breeze

Top Bottom