What a pleasant surprise.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Usually, I have a good moan about how slow motorways are due to road works or other things. Well today, caught the M5 from Birmingham, and apart from a few miles of 40mph from Birmingham, the rest of the way, right up to my turn off at junction 27, was done at national speed limit without any interruptions. Very pleased with that and a very pleasant change.

Slick

Guru
No, I am just jealous.

Usually, I have a good moan about how slow motorways are due to road works or other things. Well today, caught the M5 from Birmingham, and apart from a few miles of 40mph from Birmingham, the rest of the way, right up to my turn off at junction 27, was done at national speed limit without any interruptions. Very pleased with that and a very pleasant change.
Who are you, and how did you manage to hack gavroche's account?

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
I was having a tough day, but to read of such utter joy from a fellow CCer has really restored my faith in the future of our planet.

Absolutely astounding. Post of the year.

D

Deleted member 1258

I had the same thing on a trip up the M6 a few weeks ago, a little bit of 50mph between junction 16 and junction 19 but apart from that a straight through drive with no hold ups.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
In 15 years of driving on Denmarks motorways. I think I have been caught in traffic jams about 4 times. The longest was for about 15 minutes. They always seem to be moving freely. They must have got something right in the planning.

mustang1

Guru

In other news, during the height of summer, a glimpse of summer shine was observed.

:smile:

Top Bottom