what a result !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
last week I brought a secondhand Specialized allez in absolutely mint condition having covered less than 500 miles from new and being hung in a garage and hardly used, the seller said he had kept the original paperwork, booklet etc from when he brought it new from Evans but due to moving it was all buried in the loft so he would have to dig it out and post it, we'll it arrived yesterday and browsing through the Evans book I find a free voucher for a Sportive and also a free voucher for an off road event, neither has an expiry date, so I can now do my first sportive which I have wanted to do free of charge, a nice surprise that was^_^

asterix

Comrade Member
..and breathe..:heat:

Congratulations. Enjoy your sportive.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Hi Stan, I still have the trapped nerves but the pain is so much better, I sold the bianchi back in the summer which turns out to be .a blessing, I think the riding position and size aggravated my problem as now I'm on a specialized I have no back pain when riding

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Stan, I still have the trapped nerves but the pain is so much better, I sold the bianchi back in the summer which turns out to be .a blessing, I think the riding position and size aggravated my problem as now I'm on a specialized I have no back pain when riding

Good to hear about no more back pain Chris.

Good stuff Chris! When is your first Sportive then? :bravo:

MisterStan

Label Required
That's good news mate, i'm glad things have improved for you.
Was thinking this morning about sorting out a ride before Christmas? Nothing too heavy, apart from the amount of cake we eat.....

Was thinking this morning about sorting out a ride before Christmas? Nothing too heavy, apart from the amount of cake we eat.....

pompomgirl3.gif

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Would really enjoy that mate, sounds good, just let us know time and date :thumbsup:

Top Bottom