What am I doing wrong?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenM

Veteran
I went for a 50 odd mile ride today - more in a day than I usually ride all week.

I was overtaken considerately at all times. A chap brushing farm muck off the road with a huge brushy thing switched it off as I went past - allowing the clouds of dust to dissipate before I got lungfuls of the crud.

The headwind on the way back was only really noticeable on one section of the ride.

Peds on the shared path sections of the ride were considerate and smiley. Even the dogs off the lead didn't get in the way and the last couple of miles home was ridden in the company of a talkative chappy in a hoodie who works a the local chip shop!

Legs don't ache too much, pins and needles weren't too bad and the 'bent grin is a semi permanent fixture :smile:

Great day on the bike - must do more of them!

Don't worry, you'll wake up soon and everything will be back to normal :thumbsup:

I have a day last week where all the cars cut us up /...if I over took cars on my motor bike the way cars over take bike, the boys in blue would have something to say.... :-)

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
That's a hellish karmic debt you're building there, bud. If you're not fondly smiling at all kinds of things, wearing orange, and formerly backed by the CIA, watch the skies...

Top Bottom