What are their qualifications?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
They can drive a car and sometimes even live locally, other than that...

Drago

Legendary Member
My BiL is a civil engineer who works on transport infrastructure. His premature baldness and the incompetence of the decision makers for which he works are closely linked.

OP
OP
G3CWI

G3CWI

Veteran
What qualifications do you need to be a Prime Minister / a member of the cabinet?

None. But then neither does the elected Member with the Highways portfolio. I was curious to find out what qualifications the Professionals might be expected to have.

Slick

Guru
The decision makers will have the usual mix of university degrees and further education courses completed on the way up but the people whose responsibility to make their madcap ideas work are the engineers which would explain why we have some idiotic examples of so called infrastructure. :sad:

tom73

Guru
To be fair to Local Government Officers (having been one) they can only carry out what's in line with policies the elected clowns come up with. Which is mostly what ever pet project the leader and the now widely used carefully selected yes men in the cabinet agree with.
The only time most of use ever get to what really need's going is Purdah when they have to stay well out the way.
We got stopped from using qualifications on letters and emails as it was more customer friendly or something like that. I suspect it was more to do with not showing the elected members. Who just about have one or two gongs and the odd trade union certificate between them.

Top Bottom