What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

mdKOaEdSIrrc3uI0rGTsHQA.jpg

I've got the cycling jersey :okay:

Last edited:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Radio Caroline is back and testing again on the old medium wave band, and I can honestly say I've listened to more music since Saturday morning when the tests began, than in the last 26 years put together since the station left the airwaves for the last time from the N. Sea. I just gave up I guess. Somehow bloody Heart Radio doesn't cut it.

One of the many tracks that stands out is this one, this extended version of which I only ever heard on Caroline- I just love the last few minutes especially. So many memories of listening to the station in the dead of night playing this one.

Drago

Legendary Member
Kansas - Leftoverture.

xzenonuk

Veteran
i listen to loads of hardcore or happy hardcore and some trance, not updated my music collection in years, i have a current play list that goes through some bang shooting star the albums, then kevin energy on hardcore heaven 1 2 or 3 and some bonkers 12 i think and then some lasgo and milk inc then it ends on tubular bells 2 :smile:

im partial to a bit of crowded house as well, as well as some kenny loggins and some hawk wind :smile:

i had the first ever cd player and cd in this house as my christmas pressie one year and it was kenny loggins top gun music sound track and i still have it lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom