What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Far too much Sia , way to much in fact but she helps me up those hills.....

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Im an absolute sucker for this band. Swedish prog rock/metal

They seem to have a lot of early/mid opeth, Pink Floyd/David Gilmour, Tool/A Perfect Circle influences. Some of the songs start off really thick and heavy then mellow out into some seriously pink floyd'y kind of instrumental/Ambience that paints pretty pictures like standing in the middle of a massive golden wheatfield watching the sun go down...

I dont think theres any 'weak' tracks in the album. everything is just so spot on. The Vocals have plenty of ebb, flow and emotion when required.

The outro or end of 'Gods Acre' Just has me swaying along to it in my seat each and every time.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've been marvelling at Neil Young's electric guitar playing in the 1970's, and I can't work out why it took me so long to discover it. Anyway, I have, and I'm a very happy man.

[media]

]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-b76yiqO1E[/media]

Serge

Über Member
I'm listening to the Lumineers first two albums on repeat at work. I don't play anything else at the moment, I'm completely hooked.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I recently discovered a new age artist of which I was previously unaware, with the name "2002". Here's a selection of my favourites from their many albums (they've been releasing albums for just over 25 years).

"The Tower of Minos" from "Wings", their 1st album:

"Healing Rain" from "Chrysalis", their 3rd album:

"Raindance" from "A Word in the Wind", their 11th album:

"Navigatio" from "Trail of Dreams", their 14th album:

"Seoithín Seo Hó" from "Celtic Fairy Lullaby", their 15th album:

Top Bottom