What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
Just back from seeing ELO at the Leeds Arena. Absolutely awesome sound and light show. Kudos to Jeff Lynne who is pushing 70 now.
I remember being a young lad coming home pi**ed from the pub, and playing Out of the Blue until the wee small hours.
They played all of their tracks I'd hoped to hear, with the exception of "Horace Wimp", so I've just played it on YouTube to complete a memorable night that I'll remember for a long time.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member

gbb

Legendary Member
What was I listening to ?
Some silly woman muttering 'All of this to promote his book' :dry:

We were at Peterborough Cathedral looking at Tim Peakes Soyuz re-entry capsule.
I thought...if that's what you think then why are you even here ?

The capsule is bizarre, very kind of Jules Verne or steam punk, Victorian looking, just not what I expected.

postman

Legendary Member
Mr Micheal Jackson and his Greatest hits,and very good he is too,i also will slip in some Boy George it seems he has released a cd,some very good songs on it.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Hammock, an ambient/post-rock (whatever that means) band from Nashville, Tennessee, according to Wikipedia. They've produced a lot of albums and EPs since 2005, and I liked what I heard on YouTube so much that I ended up buying their entire collection. I won't embed any here: all I can suggest is search for "Hammock" on YouTube, then listen to some of their tracks at random. I love their music. :music:

Tonight some new vinyl re-issue purchases.

Currently Teenage Fanclub Grand Prix sounding mighty fine.

Kate Bush The Dreaming to follow.

Top Bottom