What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I've just bought their new one, give it a listen if you haven't already, it's excellent.

Here it is on the tube:

I do likes me a bit of Follakzoid.

Saw them live a couple of years back.. Hypnotically weird and wonderful :okay:

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I do likes me a bit of Follakzoid.

Saw them live a couple of years back.. Hypnotically weird and wonderful :okay:

I likes me a bit of Föllakzoid too! Insert envious smiley here re seeing them live, I'd like to too. Hypnotically weird and wonderful is a great description. Easily my favourite 'modern' band, most of my fave music is from the 70s.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I likes me a bit of Föllakzoid too! Insert envious smiley here re seeing them live, I'd like to too. Hypnotically weird and wonderful is a great description. Easily my favourite 'modern' band, most of my fave music is from the 70s.

Saw them at 'Green Man' festival in Wales..

But, if you like them, then there's lots more contempory stuff to enjoy, surely..

Mogwai, Eat Static, Venetian Snares, Square Pusher, to name but a vey few.

They all offer good noodling to send you into a trance-like state.:smile:

Currently enjoying Anna Calvi, and Super Organism, who are totally different again.

Such a great time to be alive in terms of quality music :okay: All the back catalogues, plus amazing new stuff being produced all the time.

Almost too much choice :rolleyes:

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Saw them at 'Green Man' festival in Wales..

But, if you like them, then there's lots more contempory stuff to enjoy, surely..

Mogwai, Eat Static, Venetian Snares, Square Pusher, to name but a vey few.

They all offer good noodling to send you into a trance-like state.:smile:

Currently enjoying Anna Calvi, and Super Organism, who are totally different again.

Such a great time to be alive in terms of quality music :okay: All the back catalogues, plus amazing new stuff being produced all the time.

Almost too much choice :rolleyes:

Thanks for the names for me to check out. I do try to listen contempory stuff when I can after hearing of or reading about it but I often end up disappointed, Föllakzoid certainly didn't disappoint though.

Here's what I once described somewhere, I can remember where, it may have been here, as the ultimate trance record:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Thanks for the names for me to check out. I do try to listen contempory stuff when I can after hearing of or reading about it but I often end up disappointed, Föllakzoid certainly didn't disappoint though.

Here's what I once described somewhere, I can remember where, it may have been here, as the ultimate trance record:

Linky, him not werky.. :tired:

Fixed :okay:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

Yup. :okay: I could dance to that.

I do dance a bit strangely tho, if truth be told :shy:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I must admit I've never thought of that as dance music, even strange dancing. I don't do dancing if any kind and I'm now intrigued as to how strange your dancing is. :smile:

Well, as with much, it depends on your pov - one persons 'strange' is a another persons perfectly acceptable ...

I'll often overlay a seemingly sparse track, with an internal rhythm of my own making :shy:

Top Bottom