What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The wind howling past the house

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

Reactions: C R

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I've been listening to a lot of The Black Crowes, bought tickets to go and see them in October and enjoying some southern rock.
I saw them at Cambridge Corn Exchange the first time round when they were promoting the "Shake Your Money Maker" album. Was that really 30 years ago???

Edited to add: I've just seen the ticket prices for Nottingham - £72 for standing delivered! I think I paid less than a tenner.

Last edited:

johnblack

Über Member
I saw them at Cambridge Corn Exchange the first time round when they were promoting the "Shake Your Money Maker" album. Was that really 30 years ago???

Edited to add: I've just seen the ticket prices for Nottingham - £72 for standing delivered! I think I paid less than a tenner.
The last time I saw them was at the Roadmender in 1998, I reckon tickets would've been about £10-£15, they're going to have to chuck everything at it to justify the ticket price! I'm going to the Nottingham gig, I've only been there once before and can't say I liked it much but didn't really have another choice of venue I could make.

Top Bottom