What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr Mag00

rising member
the hum of my pc cpu fan :biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

..mostly I listen to ideas/songsofmine that I am building on/mixing etc... if not then it's often film score stuff like Pirates of the caribean, harry potter, Narnia, Erragon, stuff like that. In one of my increasingly rarte rock moments these days if I do play a CD it's likely to be Division Bell by Floyd...operation Mindcrime from Queensryche or if I am feeling really nostlgic I'll put purple or Zepp on. Once a year at Xmas I always listen to Catch the Rainbow (live version) by Rainbow as it brings bacl memories of xmas's past as I got that LP at xmas when i was young.

I dont do modern stuff...in fact bands like coldplay etc just make be cringe with embarrassment for them.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
In the car I've been listening to two tapes recently: Amy Winehouse/Corinne Bailey Rae & Abbey Road/Sgt Pepper; in the living room I've been playing a Diane Krall CD my sis left with me, and the other night I pulled out an old Leonard Cohen record - don't ask; for cooking music recently I've been enjoying The Last of the Shadow Puppets....'Innocence and arrogance entwined, in the filthiest of minds'

Haitch

Flim Flormally
By pointing the microphone at the speaker?

Top Bottom