What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
As much as Bono has morphed into a sanctimonious old git I have always had an affection for U2's anthemic numbers. That particular video reminds me how under-developed his voice was back in the day, ditto the band's musical 'presence'. As they progressed, some of their live output was 'hair standing up on the back of the neck' music. :notworthy:

Bono's dancing is shoot - even worse than mine in the early hours of this morning which was, according to Lovely Wife (who can dance) technically bloody crap but good on the effort front. :laugh:
Never been a fan but bumped into Sunday bloody Sunday t'other day. No denying the energy & drive, that military undertone...

JPBoothy

Veteran
Never been a fan but bumped into Sunday bloody Sunday t'other day. No denying the energy & drive, that military undertone...
I wish musicians/artists and 'so called' celebrities in general would just stick to entertainment though and stop with the political undertones. I listen to music, watch tv/movies and read books for escapism from all of the nonsense that goes on the world on a daily basis and don't need them to remind me it's going on:music:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I wish musicians/artists and 'so called' celebrities in general would just stick to entertainment though and stop with the political undertones. I listen to music, watch tv/movies and read books for escapism from all of the nonsense that goes on the world on a daily basis and don't need them to remind me it's going on:music:
While I see your point I think music is / can be an effective and emotive medium for drawing attention to important issues and effecting change, as well as reminding us of important lessons from the past in the hope of avoiding simiar events in future. Speaking of which, I happen to be listening to this currently:

:smile:

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
download.jpg

Moby's new album. Brilliant stuff! :becool:

Top Bottom