What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
80s inspired AoR/Heavy Rock

Actually the entire album is pretty good....

Nothing over complicated about it, Drums a pretty straight forward. Some typical 80s guitar solo's here and there. Good use of synths and choruses and melodies. Its the kind of music I like to listen to on a really long drive either at night or with the top down soaking in some sun.

Not sure if its just the youtube encoding, but the drums in particular reminds me of 70s/80s cassette tape recordings when the drums sounded pretty flat - Like you can hear them but they dont sound no where near as full as punchy as they do today and this really tickles my nostalgia even though I was too young to really fully experience the 80s.

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Marianne Faithfull ~ Guilty.

I knew I knew the song at the end of Mind hunter on the tele! I must dig out the album, Broken English, and give it a spin.

Eziemnaik

Über Member

View: https://youtu.be/5gIhrPGyu6U

Has to be the best SF movie in recent years

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Donald Byrd live from L'Olympia in Paris 1958. This is the Sams Records reissue. Remastered from the original tapes, pressed at Pallas in Germany and with the original artwork. Byrd is great of course, but some interesting contributions from Bobby Jasper.

Top Bottom