What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
download.jpeg

:becool:

gbb

Legendary Member
Last night, Jools Hollands Hootenany, which seems a traditional thing for us to do. I dont particually like his presentational style, too shouty and extravagant for me but heyho.
But it (the music for the most part) was boring.
Yolas interpretation of one of rocks great 'sunshine of your love', tbh she murdered it, awful shouty rendition.
Joy Crookes, must admit i never heard of her but didnt rate it, her set with Ed Sherran just didnt work (imho)
Gregory Porter, Rag n Bone man, it was all a bit boring, one of the worst id seen.
Just my opinion of course ....

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Last night, Jools Hollands Hootenany, which seems a traditional thing for us to do. I dont particually like his presentational style, too shouty and extravagant for me but heyho.
But it (the music for the most part) was boring.
Yolas interpretation of one of rocks great 'sunshine of your love', tbh she murdered it, awful shouty rendition.
Joy Crookes, must admit i never heard of her but didnt rate it, her set with Ed Sherran just didnt work (imho)
Gregory Porter, Rag n Bone man, it was all a bit boring, one of the worst id seen.
Just my opinion of course ....
I think you’re about right, not the best this year. Lulu was the highlight for me.

I can’t believe I just typed that but it’s true.

Adam4868

Guru
Idles....got the house to myself so full volume 😁

View: https://youtu.be/QkF_G-RF66M

Top Bottom