"What are you like?!"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Square

Im OCD to a point where I should probly visit a doctor, lol. The square represents this nicely!

Green is also my fave colour!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Looked this test up, explination for my choice is correct in every aspect.

Not sure if this version has some additional criteria with the varied colours however?

I wont reveal the relevance though :smile:

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Okay, so here goes... (as some of you are hitting the google button)

Square
Organized and a hard worker, you like structure and rules and dislike situations in which you don't know what's expected of you. "Tell me the deadlines and I'll get the job done," you say -- and you deliver. You prefer working alone to teamwork. Logical, you think sequentially -- A, B, C, D. You collect loads of data and file it so information is easy to locate. But you have trouble saying, "I've got enough information," and making a decision.

Triangle: A leader, you are decisive and able to focus on the goal. You have confidence in yourself and in your opinions, and you don't hesitate to tell everyone else the way the world is. You can be dogmatic and shoot from the hip. You like recognition and are delighted to tell people about your accomplishments. You can be self-centered and egotistical. You put stock in status symbols. American business has been run by triangles, and this shape is most characteristic of men.

Circle: You are a people person, the shape with the most empathy, perception and consideration for the feelings of others. You listen and communicate well. You read people and can spot a phony right off. You like harmony and have your greatest difficulties in dealing with conflict and making unpopular decisions. You are easily swayed by other people's feelings and opinions. You can be an effective manager in an egalitarian workplace, but have difficulty in political environments with a strong hierarchy. If you're a woman, even if you're not a circle, some circle traits have been conditioned into you.

Squiggle: You are creative, a "what if" person who's always thinking of new ways to do something. Your mind never stops and you do cognitive leaps -- from A straight to F. You see the forest and miss the trees. You don't like highly structured environments. You don't tolerate the mundane well and have a short attention span. If you don't get excitement at work, you'll cause it elsewhere in your life.

And lastley …Rectangular (phase)
All people go through rectangular periods when they're in a state of change. When you do it suggest you are searching for ways in which you want to grow and change. When rectangular, you ask: who am I? what is the world about? You are the most receptive of the five shapes to new learning. You are the only shape that's not frozen, and you cause your co-workers confusion when you change from day to day.

Circle: You are a people person, the shape with the most empathy, perception and consideration for the feelings of others. You listen and communicate well. You read people and can spot a phony right off. You like harmony and have your greatest difficulties in dealing with conflict and making unpopular decisions. You are easily swayed by other people's feelings and opinions. You can be an effective manager in an egalitarian workplace, but have difficulty in political environments with a strong hierarchy. If you're a woman, even if you're not a circle, some circle traits have been conditioned into you.

The highlighted bits are true

I don't wish to strike a sour note, but that strikes me as is a load of psychobabble cobblers.

" If you're a woman, even if you're not a circle, some circle traits have been conditioned into you."

"All people go through rectangular periods when they're in a state of change. When you do it suggest you are searching for ways in which you want to grow and change. When rectangular, you ask: who am I? what is the world about?"

I mean, honestly.

Norm

Which, having read the "answers", would be about right. Imagine that, an accountant who is a creative people person. :smile:

I'm with RT, pile of old poo, whoever dreams these up should be shoved into a water butt and the lid nailed on.

Top Bottom