"What are you like?!"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
"Triangle: A leader, you are decisive and able to focus on the goal. You have confidence in yourself and in your opinions, and you don't hesitate to tell everyone else the way the world is. You can be dogmatic and shoot from the hip. You like recognition and are delighted to tell people about your accomplishments. You can be self-centered and egotistical. You put stock in status symbols. American business has been run by triangles, and this shape is most characteristic of men."

Hmmm....

I would never have described myself as a leader.

I do have confidence in my opinions though. I am always right:thumbsup:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
[without peeping at the answers] 3 :blush:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I'm a 3 pointed square with squiggly circular tendancies and am currently going through a rectangular hexagonal phase with occasional squiggles. I aspire to go 3 dimensional in the near future and ultimately merge into the multidimensional space of strings and branes.

:blush::rofl::biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I was once at the start of a course I was taking (back in the 90s) and we were all told to move to one end of the room or the other, depending on whether we were a river or a lake. (much shuffling of feet by people who didn't know each other...eventually choices are made and groups form at either end of the room... nobody says a word)... slightly embarrassed course leader tells us then it was meant to be a 'getting to know you' activity, to get us talking to each other...FAIL! ... never did find out the significance of the river/lake choice. :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fnaar said:
I was once at the start of a course I was taking (back in the 90s) and we were all told to move to one end of the room or the other, depending on whether we were a river or a lake. (much shuffling of feet by people who didn't know each other...eventually choices are made and groups form at either end of the room... nobody says a word)... slightly embarrassed course leader tells us then it was meant to be a 'getting to know you' activity, to get us talking to each other...FAIL! ... never did find out the significance of the river/lake choice. :ohmy:

Well, Fnaar, if you dithered in the middle of the room it meant that you don't know your Arals from your Elbe:wacko:

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
I was once at the start of a course I was taking (back in the 90s) and we were all told to move to one end of the room or the other, depending on whether we were a river or a lake. (much shuffling of feet by people who didn't know each other...eventually choices are made and groups form at either end of the room... nobody says a word)... slightly embarrassed course leader tells us then it was meant to be a 'getting to know you' activity, to get us talking to each other...FAIL! ... never did find out the significance of the river/lake choice. :ohmy:

I was told of a course the met police ran in the 60's..it involved questions like:

"Take your pencil and pierce the approximate centre of the page, making a 10cm hole"

And

"At this point, stand up and call out "I am the leader at this point!""

Then the last question read something like

"Disregard all of the above questions and place your name in the box in the reverse of this page"...which was in the centre

If you had followed the instructions and read all the questions before proceeding, you passed, those that stood up shouting, or could not fill the box in because of the dirty great big hole in the page...Failed

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..that rectangle thing is interesting:ohmy:..there is some of me in that as well at the moment:wacko:. Also some triangle:thumbsup:. The squiggle things cognitive leaps reminds me of being goal driven but failing to achieve due to irrational thinking...guess thats the square in me talking:biggrin:

Top Bottom