What are you??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Notice they are all super positive. It looks like the same flattery you get from most horoscope personality types.
I dunno, some of it sounds not so good at times, but perhaps I am viewing this through the lens of my own life experiences. Mine is spot on, by the way, though not always flattering. And I see traits from both parents, and I always thought I favored my Ma's side more than my Dad's. Management style was me all over, when I managed things in business. ENFP(t) Campaigner

Last edited:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-A)

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I posted this on another forum, and a guy is now questioning me about 'what I am trying to prove'.

Err, nothing, it is just a bit of fun for those curious enough to look!

That said, this is the guy who once said that he 'cruises' Facebook looking for 14 and 15 year old boys :eek:, so if anyone is 'attention seeking' then it is him!

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
And on this other forum, someone has just joked:

No suprises here !

Your Results
PERSONALITY: INSANE
VARIANT: MORBID
ROLE: TEST DUMMY Or Medical experiments
Strategy: Visit nearest suiteable phsyciatric center

:giggle:

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[QUOTE 3868228, member: 43827"]Of course they will tend to tell you what you've just told them, what a surprise![/QUOTE]

Which I get, but it is still interesting if you don't know what it is going to say in the first place, and surely it is only flawed if you lie anyway? If you speak the truth, then you will get the right answer (or largely anyway).

Of course, the answer is only as good as the test.

Last edited:
Top Bottom